Boko Haram Abduct Three In Yobe Attack

Boko Haram, Borno, Lagos
File photo

The Yobe State Commissioner of Police, Sumonu Abdulmaliki, has said that three people were abducted by the Boko Haram in the attack which occurred on Monday at Dapchi, around the Geidam Local Government area of the state.

The CP disclosed that the abducted were all male and so far no life has been lost.

He also noted that there has been no case of abduction in the female school located in Dapchi.

Meanwhile, Dapchi residents, however, told Channels Television this morning that the terrorist group did not hurt anybody but shot in the air to scare them as they went away with foodstuffs and premium motor spirit.

According to them, the terrorist group went to Govt Girls College Dapchi, where they broke the store and went away with food items.

On Monday, suspected members of the Boko Haram insurgents attacked Dapchi community in Bursari Local Government Area of Yobe State, North-east Nigeria.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Sumonu Abdullmaliki, confirmed the attack to Channels Television.

According to him, the incident started in the evening while security forces are already on the group repelling the attack.

Dapchi is 100KMs north of Damaturu, the state capital, and it remains one major town that has not recorded an attack by the terrorists since the start of the insurgency in the troubled region.

The post Boko Haram Abduct Three In Yobe Attack appeared first on Channels Television.

Leave a Reply